Sunday, February 16, 2014

Up, Up and Away

Natalie Abraham
MDIA 1020

UP, UP AND AWAY?

11.     Batman: he does not have a primary power but battles evil with his strength and cool gadgets that he always has.
22.     Superman: most definitely is his primary power is strength… even though the fact that he can fly is pretty sweet.
33.     Wonder Woman: I think her primary power is the Lasso of truth
44.     The Incredible Hulk: obviously he has strength
55.     Iron Man: uhhh… genuius billionaire playboy philanthropist
66.     The Thing: also strong
77.     Mr. Fantastic: primary power= elasticity
88.     Flash: also obvious, super speed
99.     Wolverine: his primary power would be his healing ability, not the tallons
110. Storm: although her primary power is the ability to create natural disasters I feel like a hurricane or tsunami is the most effective.


If I could choose one superpower it would be the ability to breathe under water because I have always wanted to explore the ocean ever since I first watched Disney’s The Little Mermaid. If I had to choose between invisibility or the ability to fly I would choose the ability to fly because I want to be able to not have to drive places. I find getting in and out of cars inconvenient, I would never have to worry about losing my car or my car keys if I could fly. However, the difficulty of flying would be that when it is snowing, raining, or just in general cold then I would not want to fly at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment