Thursday, January 30, 2014

Documentary Contest Critique



           Natalie Abraham
           MDIA 1020
           Documentary Critique


          Casa Nuevo: For the interview process the camera should not stop and if there is a cut make sure that the audio levels are the same throughout the whole documentary when editing.

          Culinary Tour of Athens: The only criticism for this piece would be make sure the camera is in focus at all times, other than that it was a comical one.

          Local Coffee in Athens: All I can say is that I wish their creativity would have continued into their title.

          Local Foods: The audio sounded horrible and I feel like there was no story other making people feel like they don't know about what is happening around them.

          Tempest: Sriracha sauce is better than Tabasco.

          Terell, Syndie, Leon Local Food Doc: I'm not sure if I couldn't get it to work but was it a silent photo slideshow?

No comments:

Post a Comment